RJ2 Technologies has been a leading Chicagoland MSP for over 20 years and we are looking to expand our Professional Services Department.
Senior Project Infrastructure Engineer Overview:
The Senior IT Infrastructure is a critical member of the Professional Services Team, responsible for design, install and monitoring of solutions. This member will also troubleshoot escalation tickets for Network, Infrastructure and Implemented Solutions.
- At least 7 years of hands engineering experience with enterprise local and wide area networks, servers, and storage systems.
- Hands-on experience with Hyper V
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Server operating Systems & Active Directory.
- Routing and switching experience. Cisco Meraki a plus
- Experience with cloud compute and storage (AWS and Azure)
- Previous experience developing disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
- Experience with Microsoft collaboration suite (Office 365 Mail, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Mimecast Solution is a Plus
- High energy and ability to work independently in a very fast growth environment
- Excellent interaction and communication skills; ability to communicate (both written and verbal) clearly and concisely
- Self-sufficient, self-managed, self-motivated, must be effective working independently
- Experience operating in a 24×7 company
- Work schedule flexibility required as some work must be completed after business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical track
- 7+ years’ experience in technical engineering
- Azure/AWS experience
- Hyper V
- Cisco Switches, Firewalls Wireless Access Points
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org