Website RJ2 Technologies
We Focus on Your IT So You Can Focus on Your Business!
RJ2 Technologies has been a leading Chicagoland MSP for over 20 years and we are looking to expand our Professional Services Department.
Senior Project Infrastructure Engineer Overview:
The Senior IT Infrastructure is a critical member of the Professional Services Team, responsible for design, install and monitoring of solutions. This member will also troubleshoot escalation tickets for Network, Infrastructure and Implemented Solutions.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Exchange, O365, Active Directory, etc.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot network equipment including routers, switches and firewalls.
- Provisioning and installation of hardware and software as they relate to user workstations, servers, and other IT-based appliances, etc.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
- Hyper V, Networking, and Firewall knowledge.
- Proficiency in Scripting – Power Shell
- Proficiency with managing and maintaining Cloud and Virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XEN App, Citrix XEN Desktop, Azure Cloud, and AWS.
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Enterprise server security and patch management
- Configuration and change management
- Act as a level high level 3 escalation support for infrastructure operational and security issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly, including re-prioritizing assignments.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- MSP Experience is a must
- Connectwise/Labtech Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical track
- 7+ years’ experience in technical engineering
- Azure/AWS experience
- Hyper V
- Cisco Switches, Firewalls Wireless Access Points
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org